John Morabito is a marketer, speaker, and blogger with over 8 years of experience in SEO, PPC, and other digital marketing channels. He specializes in technical and off-site SEO, within the e-commerce vertical.
John helps E-commerce and lead generation focused businesses reach their potential from search.
Blake Harper has helped businesses of all sizes with their digital marketing since 2009. During that time he has managed his own marketing agency, been director of sales & marketing for a start-up, and collaborated with advertising agencies on many different client projects. He has advanced skills in UX Web Design, WordPress Development, SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, and Conversion Rate Optimization.
He has completed Web Development Business courses from Troy Dean at WP Elevation, Facebook Ad courses with Ryan Deiss at Digital Marketer, and Paid Traffic Courses from Molly Pittman & Ezra Firestone at Smart Marketer.
Matt is a holistic Digital Marketing specialist from the UK working remotely as a SEO and PPC strategist to help businesses maximize their online reach.
- Over 10 years experience of technical SEO - auditing websites for technical issues and implementing fixes.
- Successful in achieving first page rankings in Google in very competitive industries, for very popular non-branded search terms.
- Implementing content strategy to improve organic traffic and leads for a range of B2B markets.
- Google Certified Partner with experience running large budget PPC campaigns on Google and Bing.
- Google Analytics Qualified Individual with experience auditing tracking implementations plus analysing and building reports to understand user behaviour.
- Increasing online ecommerce conversion-rates through strategic CRO initiatives.
- Contribute to industry publications such as OnCrawl and SEM Rush.
Jeremy knows how to perform online lead generation that respects your bottom line. Based on best practices & practical experience, he build custom, proven and profitable campaigns with the most cutting edge tactics in SEO, PPC, Content Creation, Social Media, and Web Design to make sure your prospective customers can find you online, high quality and targeted leads are generated, your phones ring and gross profit grows.
Jeremy started his career with a desire to help struggling businesses bring in more customers. Nothing satisfies me more professionally than seeing a client business in my community dominate their market enabling their employees and the community at large to prosper using the campaigns & strategies I helped to provide.
Jeremy's expertise includes local SEO, web design, SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Google AdWords, Online Marketing, and Lead Generation.
Zain has been in the SEO and internet marketing space for over 10 years helping small and medium-sized businesses increase their online visibility. His specialities lie in technical SEO audits, on-page SEO and launching successful link building campaigns. Zain takes a holistic view on SEO and looks to improve not only rankings and traffic, but also the impact it has on conversions and ultimately ROI.
- 10+ years of experience working with local and national businesses
- Proficient in large scale link building outreach
- Well versed with various CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal, Plone & ExpressionEngine)
- Certified SEO & Google Analytics Professional (Market Motive)
- Guest Contributor at Search Engine Journal, SEMrush & Search Engine People
Jero is an experienced Digital Marketer with over six years of experience in helping companies get more exposure and revenue through various digital channels including SEO, social media, content, and web design/development.
Jero holds a Bachelor’s Degree focused in Business Administration, Marketing from University of Nevada-Las Vegas.
Laila has been in SEO for over 5 years partnering with various clients working to grow their web presence and increase revenue. She has worked with both big and small clients in various different verticals such as finance, software as a service, e-commerce, events based businesses and more. And she is always learning...
During my free time I love to travel, read and try to learn new languages. I am fluent in English, Spanish and Italian and am currently working on improving my Arabic.
Holly Chavez is a News Columnist at Grit Daily and Multidisciplinary Freelance writer for Winston Digital Marketing. As an avid writer, she enjoys bringing informative and exciting stories to the world.
Holly focuses much of her writing on the ever-shifting paradigms within brands, tech, travel and more. On a personal note, she thinks her dog Max knows more than he lets on.